Wednesday, August 5, 2009

21 weeks, 6 days


Everything is still doing great! I went in for another appointment yesterday, the doc confirmed that I am doing good. My cervix (hold in there, sister) was completely closed and still long (3.7 CM+). The babies are doing great, HBs 150's and 160's! My little babies are growing big and strong! I am having an ultrasound in 4 weeks on Sept 3rd. I will be 26 weeks and can't wait until I get past that viability date of 24 weeks. They will be sooo... big by 26 weeks! I am so excited

My daughter is staying the whole week with my mom this week. I miss her so much! I haven't been without her for this long since my honeymoon. She is enjoying herself and probably doesn't even miss it here, even though she says that she does. The hubby and I are besides ourselves with boredom. We are catching up on OZ, the series, and watching baby story. I am in bed by 9:30 every night. I feel like an old lady already!

Well, I am off to shave my legs that I haven't shaved in over 2 weeks... (opps did I actually say that?) I will leave you with my 21 week preggo pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment