Sunday, August 9, 2009

22 weeks, 3 days

This has only been my second day on bedrest but I feel like I am going crazy already. I am in school, taking online classes so that is going to help a lot with boredom but everything on my body aches laying down. UGH! I haven't felt any contractions, which is good but (TMI coming up) I am feeling a lot of pressure or twinges in the vaginal area. I don't know what this is all about but I guess we will find out when I go to my doc tomorrow. I am supposed to get another cervix check.

My daughter is coming home today from Grandma's. She has been there for the whole week and I miss her so much! We haven't been away from each other for this long in a long time. I know the poor girl is going to want me to get up and play with her, so that is going to be hard. But I am so excited to see her!

Well, 11.5 days until 24 weeks... just keep going, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. counting down!!! yep, the achiness of bedrest sucks. I have to roll over several times an hour sometimes when it is really bad.

    ReplyDelete