Tuesday, April 21, 2009

6 weeks, 5 days

Wow! This week has gone by fast. My daughter had 5 softball game throughout the week and it was actually good weather so that was nice!

I have been thinking about how scared I am to have these two babies. I don't know how to handle two. One would have been fantastic, two is a little crazy. I am worried about having a c-section and if my babies will be healthy. I am worried about premature labor and whether my babies will have to stay in the hospital. Is this normal? Do all people worry like this? I am also very excited for everything to come. I know that I am going to love these 2 babies so much. I know I have enough love for all of my family. I am worried about my daughter also. She is feeling a bit jealous already since the family is so excited about 2 babies. I wonder how she is going to handle all this coming.

This week has been exhausting! I am tired all the time. My stomach is definetely getting bigger. It is so weird that I am already showing. I can't wait for my doctor's appointment next Monday. I will be 7 weeks, 4 days and hopefully they can answer some of my questions and ease some of my worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment