Thursday, April 16, 2009

6 weeks 0 days

I feel so tired and nauseous. I never remember feeling this way with my first daughter. Since I found out I was pregnant with this one, I have been exhausted! I go home everyday from work and take an hour or so nap. It makes me feel guilty because my daughter needs as much time with me as possible, but I can't help it. By 10 P.M. I am exhausted again, falling assleep so fast, I start drooling.

I am also very nauseous even though I am not getting sick yet. My stomach feels like it is empty all the time, I feel like I have little butterflies fluttering around in there. When I eat is when I feel really sick. It doesn't matter what kind of food, my stomach feels bloated and full. I am hoping everyday to vomit thinking that that will make it better, but I hear that it doesn't. Ah! The joys of motherhood are wonderous! On Tuesday I was craving a nice greasy hamburger and fries, so I ate them for lunch. Then yesterday I packed my lunch but was not feeling hungry whatsoever. When my coworkers sat next to me, I thought that I was going to die. On one side of me, my co-worker had a double bacon cheeseburger with fries and on the other side my other co-worker had a regular cheeseburger and fries. I thought I was going to lose it right there in the cafeteria. I shoved my face full of grapes so that I couldn't smell the greasy mess!

Another thing is that I am constantly thirsty! I have been drinking so much water lately. I don't really crave any other drink besides water and I am drinking 90-100 ozs a day! I heard that drinking too much water isn't good for you but I don't think I am drinking too much. I could drink more.

I am so excited for the ultrasound tomorrow! My husband is so excited! He said he was so happy that the appointment was in the morning so that he doesn't have to wait the whole day for it. I'm a little worried about drinking 32 ozs of water and not being able to go to the bathroom after but I'm sure that I will be fine or I will pee all over the doctor's table. Of course I am worried that the baby is not in there or the baby is not in my uterus. But I am getting a bit better about that. I figured that if it was an ectopic pregnancy I would be feeling a lot more pain. What if it is triplets or more? I am so anxious to know. Only 22 more hours until the appointment. I will keep everybody updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment