Thursday, January 14, 2010

What is God's plan?

As I was crying for my friend that lost her baby a few days ago, I started pondering God's plan. I know that He has one for all of us. It was His plan that allowed my twins to come close to full-term. It was His plan that Jocelyn start eating and gain some weight. It was also his plan to take my friend's baby up to Heaven with Him. Why? Why do some babies get to live here on Earth with their parents and some get to go to Heaven? Why are my babies perfectly healthy when there are so many babies that are not. I am greatful, so greatful that my three children are healthy and perfect. I just feel so sad for the parents that don't have such great luck.

I think my friend said it best on her facebook post today. She misses her son but she knows that he is in a better place and is so happy that he will never have to endure the hurt and pain that people here on Earth evitably have to deal with. I don't think I would be so strong if I were in the same shoes.

3 comments:

  1. I dont know why. I just trust that He knows best. Even when it breaks my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I understood God's plan ... it really doesn't make sense to me most of the time. I will pray for your friend.

    Your twins are adorable (I scrolled down to a few of your older posts to see the pics). I love their smiles!

    ReplyDelete