Monday, July 27, 2009

20 weeks, 4 days

Wow! Almost 2 weeks have gone by since I last wrote! Time is flying by so fast, I just can not believe it. I am feeling much better since the last time I posted. I am not feeling quite so depressed and anxious. I am extremely exhausted though.

We went camping again this weekend. I have no clue why I keep agreeing to go camping in hot, sticky, bug infested weather being 5 months pregnant with twins but I always get dragged away. It was a pretty good weekend. We went up to three pools (which is beautiful!). On Friday night after Josh and I got off of work we started the 2 hour drive there. We figured that we would just find a camping spot but unfortunately that wasn't the case. There was nothing! We drove around for 4 hours until about 10:30 or so when we decided to literally park on the side of the mountain and pitch a tent! We were waiting for my whole family to show up still. Around 12, they finally found us and all 14 of us ended up sleeping in our tent that night. Thank goodness we call it the Thomas Mansion for a reason. It is 3 bedrooms but it still didn't help that much! Needless to say, we all got up extra early the next morning to find a real camping spot and ended up finding a great one! The rest of the weekend went pretty great except for all the bugs. I probably have about 20-30 bug bites all over my body even though I put bug spray on at least once an hour. It feels horrible! We didn't get home until 10 Sunday night and I had to be up bright and early for work this morning! I'm so tired! I just want to go home and go to sleep. Who needs dinner, right? (except for the wonderful children growing in my belly! :)

Some really great news is that Josh finally felt the babies kick for the first time. I have been feeling them move everywhere for about a month now. But he never could... he finally did. He was such a proud daddy. I am excited for my next doc appt to come so I can hear their sweet heartbeats. I guess that's a good thing that I am going in every 2 weeks now so I can hear them and get the opportunity to see them more often! Ohh! And exciting news.. I won 4 lots of 0-3 month baby girl clothes on Ebay last week. When we came home from camping, all of them had been shipped to us. They are SOOOO... cute! I can't wait to see my angels wearing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment