Tuesday, June 2, 2009

12 weeks, 5 days

UGH! The morning sickness has returned with a vengeance. I thought that it had gone away for good but since yesterday, it is back! What is up with that? I thought that it might be gone now since I hit the 12 week mark. HAHA! Yea right! I am feeling nausea again and I am exhausted! There was a week or two that I didn't feel exhausted, I could stay up after I got home from work. But, no! That is back as well. I have also noticed (as I am sure that my poor husband has noticed, as well) that I am so hormonal and emotional. It is especially when I am really tired, I just cry about the stupidest things. I really am not complaining (that much!). I am happy that I can still feel pregnant. At least I know that they are still in there (kicking up a storm, hopefully). But hopefully when I can feel them start moving, the sickness will go away! PLEASE COME 2nd TRIMESTER!

One more thing, my stomach is gigantic! I never imagined that I would be this big so early! Everyone at work can tell that I am showing! I will try to post a pic again!

My grandparents are coming on Thursday! YEA! I'll write more next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment