Wednesday, April 22, 2009

6 weeks, 6 days

Hello everybody! I am feeling pretty ok today. It scares me a little. I still have not gotten true morning sickness (puking). The only symptom I have been feeling lately is tired! Other than that I have just been quite hormonal. I have been really snappy at my husband, thankfully, he is being sweet about it. I hope that this is normal. I have my first prenatal appointment on Monday and hope that they will quell all of my fears. I can't imagine losing my babies now.

I have so many hopes and dreams for the future now. I can't wait until I have a family of five. I can't imagine myself a mother of three. But like I told my husband, no matter what happens with these babies, I will always be a mother of three from here on out. I am so connected to them already.

1 comment:

  1. A lot of people don't throw up with their morning sickness... My mom never did. I am definitely hormonal, too - I can swing from one end of the emotional spectrum to the other in five seconds flat!

    ReplyDelete