Monday, May 4, 2009

8 weeks 5 days

This weekend was crazy busy and I am still exhausted from it. On Saturday, we drove down to Salem for a wedding reception. It was nice to see my husband's family and know that they were very excited for the twins as well. On Sunday we had to drive to Salem again for a cousin's birthday party. I was so exhausted after church and making it to the party that last night, I fell assleep in about 5 seconds flat. Being pregnant is tiring work...

On another note, I am still sick mostly everyday. I have felt a bit better today and I think that I realized why. I ate toast this morning and bought some strawberries and grazed on them throughout the whole morning. Making myself eat might be a good thing. Even though I haven't vomited yet, I have lost about 2 pounds. It's amazing though that while losing weight, a pregnant tummy just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I'm only going to be 9 weeks and I am already bigger than my aunt who is 16 weeks pregnant with one. It is crazy when I look at myself in the mirror. With my first daughter I didn't even show until I was 7 months along. Maybe it is that this is my second pregnancy and also there are 2 growing in there. I will post a picture when I can.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment