Wednesday, May 20, 2009

10 weeks, 6 days

I can't believe how fast time is passing. It seems like just yesterday I was taking a pregnancy test to find out if I was pregnant or not. Now I am going to be 11 weeks pregnant with twins. It is crazy. I am not having so much morning sickness which is nice. But I am having a lot of indigestion, bloating, and exhaustion. I am really scared for my 2nd prenatal appointment next week. I am just hoping that everything is going well, both of my babies are doing well and that we get to hear both of their heartbeats. The doctor says that there is practically no chance of me having a miscarriage because they saw such great heartbeats but I don't really believe it until I see my little ones. 1 more week...

Everything else is going well. My husband is going to graduate with his master's degree in 3 weeks. That is going to be great! My daughter only has a couple weeks left of school also. I can't believe that she is going to be in 3rd grade! Time just flies. We are going on our first official camping trip of the season this weekend. My whole family is coming and we are going up to Mt. Hood. I am excited for that. We did go camping just Josh and I for 1 night last weekend and I really enjoyed that. I am looking forward to this summer when we have a lot of family time. My grandparents are coming into town for my brother's high school graduation on June 5th! I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment