Monday, November 2, 2009

34 weeks, 4 days

It hasn't been a very exciting week which is fine with me. Halloween went well. We went to my mom's house for trick or treating and to have Devanne's birthday party with the family. She got totally spoiled as usual. She is out playing with her new rollerblades right now, actually. I stayed home while Josh and most of my family took DJ trick or treating. I wish that I could have walked around with them but I just kept thinking next year, I am going to be carting around 3 kids; 2 11 month olds! That is going to be so fun!

Today was another doctor's appointment for me. Everything seems to be going good except that my blood pressure is starting to creep up there. I haven't been feeling that great either, headaches, etc. My doctor didn't seem very worried yet. My cervix was still the same, 2 cm, 50% effaced. That is not budging! The doctor did get worried when he listened to the girls' heartbeats. He thought they were too fast but I knew it was because they were moving around. Needless to say, we got an NST today instead of tomorrow and they both passed with flying colors. We are going to keep an eye on my blood pressure but for the most part, it looks like I will not be going into premature labor. My 36 weeks starts next Thursday, 9 days away! I am so excited! I get to stop taking the medication and get to be up and about. My husband swears as soon as I am off the nephpine, I will go into labor. We will see.

I can't believe that I am going to be a mommy of three soon!

2 comments:

  1. I walked around at 4-5cm and 50% for 5 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you might want to change your comment options too.. this has been the first time i've ever been able to comment.

    ReplyDelete