Tuesday, June 9, 2009

13 weeks, 5 days

I had such a great weekend, spending time with my family. My grandparents came up from California for my brother's high school graduation. It is always so fun when my papa and grandma are here. I spent the whole weekend with them and had a blast.

As for my week in pregnancy, it has been different than lately. I haven't really been feeling sick just EXHAUSTED! I feel like I want to sleep constantly. Earlier last week I was feeling like the morning sickness came back but it has settled again. I just want to sleep. Give me a bed and a pillow and I am good. My tummy is getting gigantic. I can't wait until I can really feel the little ones. The biggest change is that my colustrum came in this week. I didn't expect that so early. With my daughter I don't think it came in until I was 5 or so months along. My husband and I noticed the other day. I have also noticed that I am extremely cranky. I feel like biting people's heads off. Haha! My appetite has come back and I am afraid that the weight that I kept off for the first 3 months has come! UGH!

Anyways, here's looking to week 14!

No comments:

Post a Comment